There is an opening for a Financial Analyst at a fast-growing, dynamic team via Robert Half —the Financial Analyst will be a key business partner in forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management. This Financial Analyst role, which is a short-term contract / temporary employment opportunity, is based in the Little Rock, Arkansas, area. You might be right for this Financial Analyst position if you’re looking for work where you will conduct financial modeling on various financial products as well as measure, analyze and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans. Among the Financial Analyst’s other duties will be advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and preparing reports for management.
– Prior knowledge in Spreadsheet and ERP system
– Federal Grant experience
– Strong familiarity with Government Grants
– Expertise in Foundation Grants
– Grant accounting experience
– Grant Management experience preferred
– Adeptness in account reconciliation
– Experience with financial data management processes & systems, e.g. Oracle/Hyperion/SAP Business Objects/SFDC/Tableau
– Firm understanding of problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
– Financial planning & analysis (go-to-market experience preferable)
– BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
– Demonstrated knowledge of financial statement preparation
– Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
– Outstanding communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build as well as deliver effective presentations
– Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.