Description If you want to be part of a thriving company in the Manufacturing industry, Robert Half is looking for a skilled Financial Analyst. There is an opening for a Financial Analyst, who will be a key business partner in forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management. Your duties would include conducting financial modeling on various financial products, as well as measuring, analyzing and forecasting performance in conjunction with operating plans, you’re a good fit for this position. In this position, you will also advise management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and prepare reports for management. This Financial Analyst role is a long-term contract / contract / temporary to permanent employment opportunity and is located in the Savannah, Georgia, area.
What you get to do every single day
– Empower effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
– Edit and manage forecasting reports
– Analyze performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
– Work next to cross-functional partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
– Monitor monthly and quarterly performance by comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources effectively
– Understand and explain internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
– Own monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
– Operate with key senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation, and prioritization
– Work with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
– Candidate that feels comfortable working with large amounts of information and handling expectations
– Support weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P& L forecasting Requirements – BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
– Financial planning & analysis (go-to-market experience preferred)
– Outstanding communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build as well as deliver effective presentations
– Prior knowledge in Spreadsheet and ERP system
– Experience with Mathematical Calculations
– Command of budget forecasting
– Foundational knowledge in market research
– Financial reporting experience
– Comprehensive knowledge of Cash Flow Analysis
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– Experience with financial data management processes & systems, e.g. Oracle/Hyperion/SAP Business Objects/SFDC/Tableau- Experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
– Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.