Description This position is a great opportunity for a Financial Analyst with effective communication skills. Candidates who enjoy working as part of a team will be interested in this position. Are you a skilled Financial Analyst? Robert Half has an opportunity for you to join a thriving Manufacturing company. Conducting financial modeling on various financial products as well as measure, analyze, and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans will be the main responsibilities in this position. Further tasks will consist of advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and preparing reports for management. This role via Robert Half provides an exciting opportunity to perform in a business partner capacity in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management with fellow colleagues. This Financial Analyst role, which is located in the Rosemont, Illinois, is a permanent employment opportunity.
What you get to do every single day
– Propel monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions necessary
– Keep tabs on monthly and quarterly performance through the comparison of actuals versus expectations, ensuring that business partners handle their resources
– Survey performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
– Provide valuable foresight and decision support through effective Business Intelligence (BI)
– Work with the Accounting team on monthly and quarterly financial close processes
– Drive P& L forecasting and Area/Segment-level Bookings on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis
– Have a thorough understanding of internal and external drivers and be able to explain how they are impacting performance and trending
– An ideal candidate should be highly flexible, comfortable with large amounts of information, and adept at managing expectations
– Ensure plans are properly executed by working with cross-functional partners in Accounting and Operations
– Work alongside senior executives on strategic deep dives to create financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, event tracking and execution, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, and strategic resource allocation, and prioritization
– Compose and oversee forecasting reports Requirements – Demonstrated ability to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds
– Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
– Financial planning & analysis (go-to-market experience favored)
– BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
– Spreadsheet and ERP system experience recommended
– Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
– Skill with Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools required
– Background in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly valued (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
– 7+ years of experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
– Solid understanding of SAP Financials
– Foundational knowledge in budget forecasting
– Ad Hoc Financial Analysis experience preferred
– Strong familiarity with Annual Budget
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.