Robert Half is seeking a Financial Analyst that has some accounting experience and looking to get into the financial analysis side of the business. This individual will be working with the sales team, AP, ME close, forecasting, and reporting. Ideal candidate will have Power BI, SAP, and strong Excel skills. Come join one of the largest companies in their field! Huge opportunity to grow here, and see the bigger financial picture. Salary up to $85K plus a 10% bonus. This is a hybrid model. If you are interested please reach out to Steve Cashman on LinkedIn or call Steve at 612.446.5690.
Requirements – Skill with Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools required
– Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
– Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
– Skilled in the construction and delivery of effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds
– 3+ years of experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
– BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
– Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
– Strong familiarity with Microsoft Power BI
– SAP experience
– Spreadsheet and ERP system experience recommended
– Financial planning & analysis (go-to-market experience preferred)
– Skills in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly desired (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.