A client of Robert Half in the Bethlehem, Pennsylvania area needs a Financial Reporting Specialist position filled immediately. You will provide strategic analyses and recommendations while being directly involved in the coordination of various planning cycles (quarterly forecasts, monthly outlooks, and annual planning). You will present variance analysis of bookings, revenues and expenses, clearly explaining the business reasons for variances and adjusting the outlook models to reflect operational adjustments. Conduct the development of forecast processes to ensure resources are leveraged with maximum effectiveness, build long-range operating plans to support business initiatives, and drive world class strategic and financial planning methods, in this Senior Financial Analyst opportunity. Perform SEC and SOX 404 compliance routine data-driven planning processes and improve upon monthly and quarterly reporting. Make a difference as a Senior Financial Analyst in a pivotal role, which gives you the opportunity to directly work with senior leadership of the company and contribute a strategic input. Submit an application for this position now! A company in the Healthcare, Hospitals, Social Assistance field currently has an opportunity for a position offered on a permanent basis.
If you or someone you know is interested in this rewarding permanent opportunity, please call Warren Knight at 484-214-2624
– Get together with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation and prioritization
– Perceive and demonstrate internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
– Work with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
– Authorize effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
– You will be closely engaged with cross functional partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
– Construct and keep an eye on forecasting reports
– Follow monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
– Manage weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P& L forecasting
– Offer monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
– Inspect performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
Requirements – International Financial Reporting experience highly desired
– J-Sox experience required
– SOX experience desired
– Adeptness in Monthly Financial Reporting
– Demonstrated knowledge of SEC Financial Reporting
– Foundational knowledge in Internal Financial Reporting
– Proficiency in financial reporting
– General familiarity with SAP
– 3+ years experience with advanced financial analysis, planning and budget controls required
– Expert proficiency with financial reporting tools
– Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, MBA preferred
– Exceptional presentation skills
– Capable of simplifying complex problems and building solutions
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.