Description This Bookkeeper role is a great opportunity if you are a self-driven and organized accounting professional who thrives under tight deadlines with minimal supervision. We are on the look out for a talented Full Charge Bookkeeper for our client. A demonstrated ability in overseeing cash flow, financial statement preparation, audit, full cycle A/P, payroll, bank reconciliations, journal entries, and month-end close, will be critical to the success of this Full Charge Bookkeeper role. The clerical staff will be managed by the Full Charge Bookkeeper. This permanent employment opportunity is based in the Ontario, California area. Submit an application for this position now!
What you get to do every single day
– Enter budget transfers
– Assemble monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
– More tasks as requested
– Oversee monthly accounting close
– Capable in credit card management and reconciliation
– Organize subcontractor 1099’s, and any other IRS year-end requirement
– Keep a check on Accounts Payable
– Knowledgeable with Accounts Receivable
– Prepare cash account journal entries including loans, taxes, bank fees, 401(k) deductions, etc.
– Recap business license and gross receipts
– Prepare cash flow projections, as needed
– Arrange sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments Requirements – Strong analytical skills with ability to implement solutions and vendor management experience with good organizational skills
– Ability to handle multiple projects within strict deadlines
– Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
– BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business-related field preferred
– Strong communication and social skills
– Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
– Be detailed, flexible, and organized
– Strong organization skills
– Prior accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
– SAP experience
– Foundational knowledge in Accounts Payable (AP)
– Manufacturing experience desired
– Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
– Microsoft Excel experience required
– Well-founded grasp of account reconciliation
– Proven knowledge of Monthly Financial Reporting
– Practical knowledge of journal entries
– General familiarity with general ledger
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.