We at Robert Half need a Help Desk Analyst, who will be supporting local and field users in a growing company. As a Help Desk Analyst, you must have a passion for solving problems in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment. Due to this Help Desk Analyst role being very visible within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization
Key responsibilities. Please apply today for immediate consideration!
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Diagnose recurring technical issues and implement solutions to address the root of the problems
– Provide service on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Provide IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Experience installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
– Solid understanding of Active Directory
– Command of customer service
– Good understanding of IT support ticketing systems
– Firm grasp of basic networking concepts
– User administration and bug fixing in a client-server environment
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.