Robert Half has a client located in Irving, seeking a Helpdesk Analyst. If you have a passion for working in an innovative environment, you will thrive in this position. The ideal candidate for this position would have at least 1 – 3 years of IT support experience. This will be a temporary to full-time position.
· Research and resolve basic network (VPN, Cisco routers), hardware, and software application problems
· Administer user accounts for Active Directory and other applications
· Support/manage an Office 365 environment: Excel, OneNote etc.
· Support Windows 10 Environment
· Troubleshoot peripheral hardwar
· Experience closing 15 – 20 tickets daily
· Microsoft Office 365 experience: assigning licenses, creating mailboxes etc.
· Windows 10 support
· Active Directory experience: create/delete users, manage GPOs etc.
· Troubleshoot FTP issues
· Remote software: Bomgar, TeamViewer, or similar tools
· Troubleshoot VPN issues
· Imaging experience with tools like SCCM
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.