Description This is a great job for someone who excels at coming up with creative solutions to technical issues. Robert Half is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to accommodate field users in an ever-changing, active environment with a company in the Manufacturing field. We’re looking for candidates with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for making effective change within an organization for this Help Desk Analyst position. This Help Desk Analyst role is based in the Crystal Lake, Illinois area and is a short-term contract / contract / temporary opportunity.
– Reply and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Offer IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Pinpoint recurring technical issues and present solutions to address the root of the problems
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues Requirements – Password Reset experience
– Quality experience with Basic Troubleshooting
– Comprehensive knowledge of Active Directory
– Well-founded grasp of hardware & software installation
– Proven knowledge of Desktop Hardware
– Proven experience in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– IT support ticketing system experience desired
– Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.