Help Desk Analyst
Robert Half Technology is looking for a help desk analyst to support local and field users in a growing company. To be successful in this role, you should be a creative problem solver who enjoys working in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment. Because this role is very visible within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization.
What you get to do every single day
· Respond and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
· Provide IT support for Windows, Microsoft Office, and a variety of other applications used internally
· Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
· Identify recurring technical issues and propose solutions to address the root of the problems
What you bring to the role
· Experience installing and configuring Windows OS, networked and local printers, and business applications
· Windows 7 administration and bug fixing in an Active Directory environment
· Excellent problem solving skills in Microsoft Office applications
· Basic TCP/IP networking concepts
· Audio/Visual setup and support
· Experience with IT support ticketing systems
Call Mike for Immediate Consideration!
About Robert Half Technology
Technology doesn’t change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can’t think of a more fitting mantra. We’re extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it’s where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you’re looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
It’s a simple but powerful truth. Innovation starts with people, and people start with us.
© 2017 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.