Robert Half might have the Help Desk Analyst job for you, if you want to work in an innovative and fast-paced environment. If you’re a creative with a talent for solving both routine and unique problems, you might be right for this job. Candidates who can support local and field users in a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company will be a good fit for this position. Located in San Antonio, Texas, the Help Desk Analyst opportunity is a long-term contract / contract / temporary to permanent role. Call today for Immediate Consideration!
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Answer and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Contribute IT support for productivity software, operating systems, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Identify recurring technical issues and propose solutions to address the root of the problems
Requirements – Experience installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– 1+ years of prior experience
– Experience with IT support ticketing systems
– Basic Troubleshooting experience
– Basic Troubleshooting experience preferred
– Strong familiarity with Active Directory
– Proven knowledge of Microsoft
– Reset Passwords experience
– Expertise in Active Directory
– User administration and bug fixing in a client-server environment
– Comprehension of basic networking concepts
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.