Description Do you excel at coming up with creative solutions to technical issues? Robert Half is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to accommodate field users in an ever-changing, active environment with a company in the Retail field. We especially want to hear from Hep Desk Analyst candidates with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for making effective change within an organization. Located in Millwood, New York, the Help Desk Analyst opportunity is a short-term contract / temporary role.
What you get to do every day
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other software applications used internally
– Respond and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Pinpoint recurring technical issues and present solutions to address the root of the problems Requirements – Understanding of basic networking concepts
– Experience in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– NCR experience
– Command of Nortel
– Proficiency in PBX-PABX
– Background in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Experience with IT support ticketing systems
– Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.