You’re the perfect candidate for this job if you excel at coming up with creative solutions to technical issues. Robert Half is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to accommodate field users in an ever-changing, active environment with a company in the Financial field. If you have strong problem-solving skills and a passion for making effective change within an organization, this may be the Help Desk Analyst position for you. This Help Desk Analyst role is based in the Westbrook, Maine area and is a permanent opportunity.
– Correspond and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Deliver IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Diagnose recurring technical issues and implement solutions to address the root of the problems
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Practical knowledge in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Familiarity with basic networking concepts
– Good understanding of IT support ticketing systems
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– Microsoft Azure experience highly desired
– Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Office 365
– Knowledge of TCP/IP
– Understanding of Active Directory
– Solid understanding of MS Windows 10
– Background in user administration and bug fixing
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.