Description If an innovative and fast-paced work environment sounds like your cup of tea, Robert Half might have the Help Desk Analyst job for you. This is a great job for a creative with a talent for solving both routine and unique problems. Candidates who can support local and field users in a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company will be a good fit for this position. Located in New York, New York, the Help Desk Analyst opportunity is a long-term contract / temporary role.
– Diagnose recurring technical issues and implement solutions to address the root of the problems
– Deliver IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Answer and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues Requirements – Familiarity with basic networking concepts
– Demonstrated knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience desired
– Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
– Practical knowledge in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Good understanding of IT support ticketing systems
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.