Description There is a job opening with Robert Half for a Help Desk Analyst in an innovative and fast-paced work environment. This is a great job for a creative with a talent for solving both routine and unique problems. You will thrive in this position if you can support local and field users with a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company. Located in Atlanta, Georgia, the Help Desk Analyst opportunity is a full-time role.
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Help and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Troubleshoot recurring technical issues and suggest solutions to address the root of the problems
– Contribute IT support for productivity software, operating systems, and a variety of other applications used internally Requirements – 2+ years of prior experience
– Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
– Experience in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Good understanding of IT support ticketing systems
– Experience installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Firm grasp of basic networking concepts
– Proficiency in PC skills
– Active Directory experience
– Command of PC Hardware Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.