We’re looking for someone who excels at coming up with creative solutions to technical issues. Robert Half is seeking an Oracle ERP Support Analyst to accommodate field users in an ever-changing, active environment with a company in the Telecom Services field. We’re looking for candidates with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for making effective change within an organization for this position. This role is based in the Englewood, Colorado area and is a long-term contract / temporary to hire opportunity.
How you will make an impact
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other software applications used internally
– Troubleshoot recurring technical issues and suggest solutions to address the root of the problems
– Provide service on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-in
+ Provide a variety of services ranging from day-to-day support, maintenance, design, and trouble-shooting to improve, advance, or simplify company business processes;
– Proficiency in Linux
– Knowledge of SQL
– UNIX experience
+ SQL Queries
+ Oracle ERP
– Prior experience with IT support ticketing systems
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills
– Background in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.