We need someone who excels at coming up with creative solutions to technical issues. Robert Half is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to accommodate field users in an ever-changing, active environment with a company in the IT Software field. Candidates with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for making effective change within an organization will be preferred for this Help Desk Analyst position. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the San Diego, California area and is a permanent opportunity.
– Troubleshoot recurring technical issues and suggest solutions to address the root of the problems
– Deliver IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Provide clients with excellent customer service via phone or virtually
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
Requirements – Excellent problem-solving skills
– Understanding of basic networking concepts
– Solid understanding of Microsoft Office 365
– Practical knowledge in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Background in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– IT support ticketing system experience desired
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.