Description Contact Robert Half if you want to become a Help Desk Analyst in an innovative and fast-paced work environment. You’ll love this job if you are a creative with a talent for solving both routine and unique problems. Supporting local and field users in a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company is the essence of this position. This Help Desk Analyst role is based in the Chicago, Illinois area and is a permanent opportunity.
How you will make an impact
– Identify recurring technical issues and propose solutions to address the root of the problems
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Contribute IT support for productivity software, operating systems, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Respond and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups Requirements – Demonstrated excellence in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
– Demonstrated knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– 5+ years of prior experience
– Comprehension of basic networking concepts
– Proficiency in Password Reset
– Microsoft Office 365 experience
– Active Directory experience preferred
– IT support ticketing system experience highly valued
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.