Description If you want to work at a growing company, apply for Robert Half’s Help Desk Analyst job, where you will support local and field users. As a Help Desk Analyst, you must have a passion for solving problems in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment. Because this Help Desk Analyst role is very visible within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization. This Help Desk Analyst role is based in the Plainfield, Illinois area and is a short-term contract / contract / temporary opportunity.
What you get to do every day
– Deliver IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Assist and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Pinpoint recurring technical issues and present solutions to address the root of the problems Requirements – Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
– Firm grasp of basic networking concepts
– Proven knowledge of Computer Imaging
– Solid understanding of Deskside Support
– Proficiency in Chromebook
– Google Suite experience
– Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Office 365
– Well-founded grasp of Desktop Hardware
– Experience installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Good understanding of IT support ticketing systems
– Demonstrated knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.