Description We need someone who excels at coming up with creative solutions to technical issues. Robert Half is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to accommodate field users in an ever-changing, active environment with a company in the High Tech – Electronics field. Candidates with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for making effective change within an organization will be the best fit for this Help Desk Analyst position. This Help Desk Analyst role is based in the Williston, Vermont area and is a permanent opportunity.
– Spot recurring technical issues and deploy solutions to address the root of the problems
– Provide solutions and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Offer IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues Requirements – IT support ticketing system experience desired
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– Experience in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Demonstrated excellence in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Superior Customer Service experience required
– Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office 365
– Solid understanding of Drive Continuous Improvement
– Understanding of basic networking concepts
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.