Description There is a job opening with Robert Half for a Help Desk Analyst in an innovative and fast-paced work environment at a company in the Credit Agencies – Business industry. Creatives with talent for solving both routine and unique problems will be a great fit for this position. Help support field users with a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the Houston, Texas area and is a long-term contract / temporary opportunity.
– Respond and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Troubleshoot recurring technical issues and suggest solutions to address the root of the problems
– Deliver IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues Requirements – Prior experience with IT support ticketing systems
– Comprehension of basic networking concepts
– Experience in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Experience installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– 3+ years of prior experience
– Experience with Active Directory
– Solid understanding of Microsoft Windows
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
– MS Windows 10 experience preferred
– Active Directory experience
– Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.