Description If you want to work at a growing company, apply for Robert Half’s Help Desk Analyst job, where you will support local and field users. You will excel at solving problems in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment as a Help Desk Analyst. Due to this Help Desk Analyst role being very visible within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the Arlington Heights, Illinois area and is a long-term contract / temporary opportunity.
Your responsibilities in this role
– Provide IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Solve technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Spot recurring technical issues and deploy solutions to address the root of the problems
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues Requirements
Top 3 Skills:
– Office 365
– Azure Accounts
– Password Reset
Other Important Skills:
– IT support ticketing system experience desired
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– Demonstrated excellence in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Basic networking concepts
– User administration and bug fixing in a client-server environment
– Solid understanding of Computer Hardware
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.