Description Robert Half might have the Help Desk Analyst job for you, if you want to work in an innovative and fast-paced environment. We need a creative with a talent for solving both routine and unique problems. This is a position that will support local and field users as a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company. Located in Providence, Rhode Island, the Help Desk Analyst opportunity is a permanent role.
– Resolve technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Diagnose recurring technical issues and implement solutions to address the root of the problems
– Offer IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues Requirements – Firm grasp of basic networking concepts
– Demonstrated excellence in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office 365
– Knowledge of Active Directory
– Comprehensive knowledge of Windows OS
– Good understanding of IT support ticketing systems
– Experience in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
– 2+ years of prior experience
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.