Description There is a job opening with Robert Half for a Help Desk Analyst in an innovative and fast-paced work environment at a company in the Non-Profit industry. We need a creative with a talent for solving both routine and unique problems. Supporting local and field users in a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company is the essence of this position. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the Vienna, Virginia area and is a long-term contract / contract / temporary opportunity.
How you will make an impact
– Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other software applications used internally
– Troubleshoot recurring technical issues and suggest solutions to address the root of the problems
– Provide service on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues Requirements – Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
– Basic networking concepts
– IT support ticketing system experience desired
– 1+ years of prior experience
– Experience installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Demonstrated knowledge of SharePoint Design
– Proficiency in Microsoft SharePoint
– Foundational knowledge in Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server
– Practical knowledge of Call Center Customer Service
– SharePoint experience
– Adeptness in SharePoint Administration
– Custom Sharepoint experience
– Microsoft Office SharePoint Server experience required
– Customer service experience highly preferred
– General familiarity with Sharepoint Development
– Experience in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.