Robert Half has an end client in need of a Help Desk Analyst to provide support to local and field users at a rapidly expanding company in the Financial Services industry. You will excel at solving problems in a dynamic and rapidly changing work environment as a Help Desk Analyst. Because this Help Desk Analyst role is very visible within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization. This Help Desk Analyst role is based in the Elk Grove Village, Illinois area and is a long-term contract / temporary to hire opportunity.
What you get to do every single day
– Deliver IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Correspond and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, ticketing system, and walk-ups
– Troubleshoot recurring technical issues and suggest solutions to address the root of the problems
– Prior experience with IT support ticketing systems
– Demonstrated knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Solid understanding of Active Directory
– Deep understanding of Password Reset
– Well-founded grasp of Desktop Hardware
– Experience with Superior Customer Service
– Firm grasp of basic networking concepts
– Experience installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.