Robert Half has an urgent need for a Help Desk Analyst in the Schaumburg, IL area. As a Help Desk Analyst, you will be a creative problem solver who enjoys working in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment. Due to this Help Desk Analyst role having a large amount of visibility within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization. This Help Desk Analyst opportunity is a long-term contract / temporary role.
What you get to do every day
– Provide service on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other software applications used internally
– Troubleshoot recurring technical issues and suggest solutions to address the root of the problems
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Work in a team environment
– Microsoft Office 365 experience
– Deep understanding of Desktop Hardware
– Knowledge of Password Reset
– Prior experience with IT support ticketing systems
– Background in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Familiarity with basic networking concepts
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.