Description If you excel at coming up with creative solutions to technical issues, you might be right for this job. Robert Half is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to accommodate field users in an ever-changing, active environment. We’re looking for candidates with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for making effective change within an organization for this Help Desk Analyst position. This Help Desk Analyst role is based in the Auburn, Washington area and is a long-term contract / temporary opportunity.
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Provide solutions and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Identify recurring technical issues and propose solutions to address the root of the problems
– Offer IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally Requirements
• A recent graduate or at least 2 years of experience in an IT support role
• Microsoft Office 365 Suite – troubleshooting
• Hardware support and troubleshooting
• Active Directory knowledge
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.