Description Robert Half is hiring a Help Desk Analyst to support local and field users at a rapidly expanding company in the Non-Profit industry. To be successful in this Help Desk Analyst role, you should be a creative problem solver who enjoys working in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment. Because this Help Desk Analyst role is very visible within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the Denver, Colorado area and is a long-term contract / temporary opportunity.
What you get to do every day
– Correspond and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Spot recurring technical issues and deploy solutions to address the root of the problems
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Deliver IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally Requirements – IT support ticketing system experience highly valued
– Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
– Understanding of basic networking concepts
– Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
– Deep understanding of Microsoft Azure
– Experience with Cisco Certified Network
– Expertise in Mac OS
– Foundational knowledge in AD Networks
– Experience installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– User administration and bug fixing in a client-server environment
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.