Description Robert Half is searching for a Help Desk Analyst to support local and field users in a growing company. As a Help Desk Analyst, you must have a passion for solving problems in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment. Because this Help Desk Analyst role is very visible within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization. Located in Rosemont, Illinois, the Help Desk Analyst opportunity is a permanent role.
How you will make an impact
– Offer IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Identify recurring technical issues and propose solutions to address the root of the problems
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Provide service on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups Requirements – Experience installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Good understanding of IT support ticketing systems
– Understanding of basic networking concepts
– Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
– 2+ years of prior experience
– Background in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Comprehensive knowledge of Active Directory
– Microsoft Office 365 experience preferred
– Deep understanding of Basic Troubleshooting
– Command of Desktop Support
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.