Description You have a chance to be part of a rapidly expanding company in the Hi Tech Engineering industry, by applying to Robert Half’s Help Desk Analyst role. The Help Desk Analyst will be responsible for supporting local and field users. As a Help Desk Analyst, you must have a passion for solving problems in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment. Because this Help Desk Analyst role is very visible within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the Austin, Texas area and is a permanent opportunity.
– Spot recurring technical issues and deploy solutions to address the root of the problems
– Solve technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Deliver IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues Requirements – 1+ years of prior experience
– Demonstrated knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills
– Practical knowledge in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– IT support ticketing system experience highly valued
– Solid understanding of Windows OS
– Firm grasp of basic networking concepts
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.