Description Robert Half is hiring for a Help Desk Analyst—the partner is a growing company, and needs someone to support local and field users. To be successful in this Help Desk Analyst role, you should be a creative problem solver who enjoys working in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment. Because this Help Desk Analyst role is very visible within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization. Located in Wappingers Falls, New York, the Help Desk Analyst opportunity is a permanent role.
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Identify recurring technical issues and propose solutions to address the root of the problems
– Assist and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Offer IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally Requirements – Customer service experience
– Service Desk Tickets experience
– Call Center Customer Service experience
– Ticketing System experience
– Superior Customer Service experience preferred
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– IT support ticketing system experience highly valued
– Demonstrated knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Proven experience in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Basic networking concepts
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.