Description This job is for someone who excels at coming up with creative solutions to technical issues. Robert Half is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to accommodate field users in an ever-changing, active environment with a company in the Healthcare, Hospitals, Social Assistance field. If you have strong problem-solving skills and a passion for making effective change within an organization, we encourage you to apply to this Help Desk Analyst position. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the Dayton, Ohio area and is a long-term contract / temporary opportunity.
– Help and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Contribute IT support for productivity software, operating systems, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Identify recurring technical issues and propose solutions to address the root of the problems
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues Requirements – Strong problem-solving skills
– Basic Network Troubleshooting experience preferred
– Call Center Customer Service experience
– Experience installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Working knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Firm grasp of basic networking concepts
– Good understanding of IT support ticketing systems
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.