Description This job is for someone who excels at coming up with creative solutions to technical issues. Robert Half is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to accommodate field users in an ever-changing, active environment. If you have strong problem-solving skills and a passion for making effective change within an organization, this may be the Help Desk Analyst position for you. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the Glenview, Illinois area and is a long-term contract / contract / temporary opportunity.
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Troubleshoot recurring technical issues and suggest solutions to address the root of the problems
– Provide IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Answer and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups Requirements – IT support ticketing system experience desired
– Experience in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Basic networking concepts
– Password Reset experience highly desired
– Practical knowledge of Active Directory
– Customer service experience desired
– Wide ranging experience with Hardware and Software
– General familiarity with Ticketing System
– Demonstrated excellence in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.