Robert Half is searching for a Help Desk Analyst for a non-profit animal shelter based out Portland, OR. The primary responsibility of this Help Desk Analyst is to support ticket, application and hardware troubleshooting. This is a short-term contract with possible extension that is Onsite.
Additionally, Robert Half is able to offer a monthly gas stipend along with a signing bonus to be awarded after the first 40 hours worked.
Schedule: SUNDAY-THURSDAY (core business hours)
· Manage and respond to IT tickets regarding printing issues, cell phone troubleshooting and many other technical issue troubleshooting and fixing.
· Solve Windows 10 OS and Office 365 accounts and systems
· Cell phone deployment and management through Mobile Data Management.
· Active Directory account management, creation, termination and account auditing
· Use PowerShell scripts and editing
· Image and deploying computers and laptops using MDT
· Maintain software, hardware, firmware updates after imaging.
· Team and OHS Client Collaboration while exhibiting great customer service
· 3 years of professional experience in a Help Desk or hands-on technical support role
· Ticketing experience
· Active Directory Administration support
· Familiarity with Windows OS support and hardware imaging
· Knowledge of Office 365 support and troubleshooting
· High initiative in customer service
· Nice to have: PowerShell, Account auditing
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.