Description Robert Half is currently seeking a Help Desk Analyst who is open to working 2nd shift. This job is for someone who excels at coming up with creative solutions to technical issues. Robert Half is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to accommodate field users in an ever-changing, active environment. We’re looking for candidates with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for making effective change within an organization for this Help Desk Analyst position. This opportunity is a contract / contract / temporary to permanent role based in Sugar Grove, IL.
– Spot recurring technical issues and deploy solutions to address the root of the problems
– Manage correspondences on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Offer IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues Requirements – Knowledge of Password Reset
– Proficiency in Answering Inbound Calls
– Demonstrated knowledge of Desktop Support
– Problem Tickets experience desired
– Customer service experience highly desired
– Adeptness in Microsoft Windows 10
– Communication Skills experience preferred
– Firm grasp of basic networking concepts
– Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
– 2+ years of prior experience
– Demonstrated excellence in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– User administration and bug fixing in a client-server environment
– Experience with IT support ticketing systems
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.