Description Do you excel at coming up with creative solutions to technical issues? Robert Half is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to accommodate field users in an ever-changing, active environment. We encourage you to apply to this Help Desk Analyst position, if you have strong problem-solving skills and a passion for making effective change within an organization. Located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the Help Desk Analyst opportunity is a long-term contract / temporary role.
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Pinpoint recurring technical issues and present solutions to address the root of the problems
– Deliver IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Provide service on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups Requirements – Working knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Demonstrated excellence in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills
– Basic networking concepts
– Experience with IT support ticketing systems
– O 365 experience desired
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.