Description Robert Half is hiring a Help Desk Analyst to support local and field users at a rapidly expanding company in the Real Estate & Property industry. You will thrive at solving problems in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment as a Help Desk Analyst. Due to this Help Desk Analyst role having a large amount of visibility within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization. This Help Desk Analyst role is based in the Norwalk, Connecticut area and is a long-term contract / temporary opportunity.
– Solve technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Contribute IT support for productivity software, operating systems, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Pinpoint recurring technical issues and present solutions to address the root of the problems Requirements – PC skills experience preferred
– PC desktop/workstations experience required
– PC Hardware experience
– PBX-PABX experience
– Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
– Comprehension of basic networking concepts
– Experience with IT support ticketing systems
– Working knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Demonstrated excellence in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.