Description We need someone who excels at coming up with creative solutions to technical issues. Robert Half is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to accommodate field users in an ever-changing, active environment. If you have strong problem-solving skills and a passion for making effective change within an organization, we encourage you to apply to this Help Desk Analyst position. Located in Toledo, Ohio, the Help Desk Analyst opportunity is a long-term contract.
– Solve technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Offer IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Spot recurring technical issues and deploy solutions to address the root of the problems Requirements – Practical knowledge in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Good understanding of IT support ticketing systems
– Background in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills
– Firm grasp of basic networking concepts
– Earlier work involving Password Reset
– Basic Network Troubleshooting experience highly desired
– Practical knowledge of Network Troubleshooting
– Communication experience
– Good understanding of Password Changes
– Microsoft Word experience preferred
– Background working with Password Reset
– Demonstrated knowledge of Basic Troubleshooting
– Adeptness in Basic Network Troubleshooting
– Expertise in customer service
– Microsoft Windows 10 experience desired
– General familiarity with Hardware Troubleshooting
– Troubleshooting Network experience highly preferred
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.