Description If you’re looking for your next employment opportunity, contact Robert Half to find out more about becoming a Help Desk Analyst in an innovative and fast-paced work environment at a company in the Marketing/PR industry. If you’re a creative with a talent for solving both routine and unique problems, you might be right for this job. You will thrive in this position if you can support local and field users with a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company. Located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the Help Desk Analyst opportunity is a long-term contract / temporary to hire role.
What you get to do every single day
– Assist and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Provide IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Identify recurring technical issues and propose solutions to address the root of the problems Requirements – Demonstrated excellence in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Experience with IT support ticketing systems
– User administration and bug fixing in a client-server environment
– MS Windows 10 experience desired
– Command of Microsoft Office
– Microsoft Teams experience preferred
– Deal Teams experience
– Experience with Adobe Acrobat
– Basic networking concepts
– 3+ years of prior experience
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.