Description If you’re looking for work as a Help Desk Analyst and want to work in an innovative and fast-paced environment, Robert Half might have the job for you. This is a great job for a creative with a talent for solving both routine and unique problems. You will thrive in this position if you can support local and field users with a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company. This Help Desk Analyst role is based in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area and is a long-term contract / contract / temporary opportunity.
What you get to do every single day
– Identify recurring technical issues and propose solutions to address the root of the problems
– Manage correspondences on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Provide IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues Requirements – Microsoft Windows 7 in an Active Directory environment experience desired
– Knowledge of Active Directory
– Practical knowledge in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Strong problem-solving skills
– Firm grasp of basic networking concepts
– Experience with IT support ticketing systems
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.