Description Robert Half is looking for a Help Desk Analyst to support local and field users in a growing company. To be successful in this Help Desk Analyst role, you should be a creative problem solver who enjoys working in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment. Because this Help Desk Analyst role is very visible within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the Skokie, Illinois area and is a long-term contract / contract / temporary opportunity.
– Diagnose recurring technical issues and implement solutions to address the root of the problems
– Resolve technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Offer IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues Requirements – Firm grasp of basic networking concepts
– User administration and bug fixing in a client-server environment
– Demonstrated knowledge of Connectivity Issues
– Knowledge of Superior Customer Service
– General familiarity with Microsoft Office 365
– Hardware & software installation experience
– Practical knowledge of Active Directory
– Adeptness in Network Printers
– Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
– Proven experience in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Good understanding of IT support ticketing systems Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.