Description Do you excel at coming up with creative solutions to technical issues? Robert Half is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to accommodate field users in an ever-changing, active environment. If you have strong problem-solving skills and a passion for making effective change within an organization, this may be the Help Desk Analyst position for you. Located in Eatontown, New Jersey, the Help Desk Analyst opportunity is a long-term contract / temporary to hire role.
– Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other software applications used internally
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Respond and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Spot recurring technical issues and deploy solutions to address the root of the problems Requirements – Patch Management experience
– VPN Technologies experience
– Comprehensive knowledge of VMware
– Expertise in Hyper-V
– Firewall experience
– Working knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– IT support ticketing system experience desired
– Demonstrated excellence in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
– Comprehension of basic networking concepts Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.