You have a chance to be part of a rapidly expanding company in the Financial Services industry, by applying to Robert Half’s Help Desk Analyst role. The Help Desk Analyst will be responsible for supporting local and field users. You will thrive at solving problems in a dynamic and rapidly changing work environment as a Help Desk Analyst. Due to this Help Desk Analyst role having a large amount of visibility within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization. This Help Desk Analyst role is based in the Tampa, Florida area and is a full-time opportunity.
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Correspond and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Diagnose recurring technical issues and implement solutions to address the root of the problems
– Contribute IT support for productivity software, operating systems, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Practical knowledge in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Active Directory experience
– Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Exchange
– Ticketing System experience desired
– Microsoft Windows 10 experience highly desired
– Proven knowledge of Basic Troubleshooting
– Knowledge of Ticketing System
– Well-founded grasp of customer service
– Working knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Familiarity with basic networking concepts
– Good understanding of IT support ticketing systems
– 1+ years of prior experience
– Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.