Description If you want to work in an innovative and fast-paced environment, you might be the Help Desk Analyst Robert Half is looking for. You’ll love this job if you are a creative with a talent for solving both routine and unique problems. This is a position that will support local and field users as a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company. This Help Desk Analyst role is based in the Wyomissing, Pennsylvania area and is a full-time opportunity.
Your responsibilities in this role
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Pinpoint recurring technical issues and present solutions to address the root of the problems
– Reply and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Offer IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally Requirements – Comprehension of basic networking concepts
– Command of Microsoft Office Suites
– ConnectWise experience
– Experience with customer service
– Desktop Support experience
– Strong familiarity with Microsoft Windows
– Background in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Demonstrated excellence in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– 1+ years of prior experience
– Prior experience with IT support ticketing systems
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.