Robert Half is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to accommodate users remotely for a 4 week project. We encourage you to apply to this Help Desk Analyst position, if you have strong troubleshooting skills and a passion for IT. This Help Desk Analyst role is fully remote short-term contract / temporary opportunity.
– Assist and follow up on technical help tickets submitted
– Provide IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– IT support ticketing system experience highly valued
– Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
– Strong familiarity with Password Changes
– Superior Customer Service
– Adeptness in Active Directory
– Basic networking concepts
– Background in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Demonstrated excellence in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.