Description If you’re looking for work as a Help Desk Analyst and want to work in an innovative and fast-paced environment, Robert Half might have the job for you. You’ll love this job if you are a creative with a talent for solving both routine and unique problems. You will thrive in this position if you can support local and field users with a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company. Located in Fort Myers, Florida, the Help Desk Analyst opportunity is a full-time role.
How you will make an impact
– Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other software applications used internally
– Assist and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Spot recurring technical issues and deploy solutions to address the root of the problems Requirements – Basic networking concepts
– Experience in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Background in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
– Basic Troubleshooting experience required
– Well-founded grasp of Reset Passwords
– Strong familiarity with Hardware Troubleshooting
– Hardware Troubleshooting experience highly desired
– Foundational knowledge in Basic Troubleshooting
– Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
– General familiarity with Microsoft Windows 10
– Proven knowledge of Password Reset
– Experience with IT support ticketing systems
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.