Description If supporting local and field users is among your skills, consider Robert Half’s opening for a Help Desk Analyst. You will thrive at solving problems in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment as a Help Desk Analyst. Because this Help Desk Analyst role is very visible within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization. Located in Englewood, New Jersey, the Help Desk Analyst opportunity is a long-term contract / temporary to hire role.
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Pinpoint recurring technical issues and present solutions to address the root of the problems
– Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other software applications used internally
– Reply and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups Requirements – Experience in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
– Comprehension of basic networking concepts
– Solid understanding of Active Directory
– Expertise in Ticketing System
– Practical knowledge in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Prior experience with IT support ticketing systems
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.