Description If you want to work at a growing company, apply for Robert Half’s Help Desk Analyst job, where you will support local and field users. To be successful in this Help Desk Analyst role, you should be a creative problem solver who enjoys working in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment. Because this Help Desk Analyst role is very visible within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization. This Help Desk Analyst role is based in the Wappingers Falls, New York area and is a permanent opportunity.
What you get to do every day
– Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other software applications used internally
– Identify recurring technical issues and propose solutions to address the root of the problems
– Help and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues Requirements – Basic networking concepts
– Proven experience in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Knowledge of Superior Customer Service
– Proficiency in Call Center Customer Service
– Service Desk Tickets experience preferred
– Ticketing System experience
– Comprehensive knowledge of customer service
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills
– Experience with IT support ticketing systems
– Demonstrated knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.