To be considered for a job at a rapidly expanding company in the Healthcare, Hospitals industry, apply for Robert Half’s Help Desk Analyst role, which will be responsible for supporting local and field users. You will thrive at solving problems in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment as a Help Desk Analyst. Because this Help Desk Analyst role is very visible within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization. This Help Desk Analyst role is based in the Gainesville, Florida area and is a long-term contract / temporary opportunity.
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Help and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Offer IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Identify recurring technical issues and propose solutions to address the root of the problems
Requirements – Solid understanding of MS Windows 10
– Basic Troubleshooting experience
– Comptia A+ experience
– Firm grasp of basic networking concepts
– Experience installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– User administration and bug fixing in a client-server environment
– IT support ticketing system experience desired
– Excellent problem-solving skills Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.