This is an onsite position, you must be willing to work 4 days per week onsite in Cape Cod.
If you’re looking for work as a Help Desk Analyst and want to work in an innovative and fast-paced environment, Robert Half might have the job for you. You’ll love this job if you are a creative with a talent for solving both routine and unique problems. This is a position that will support local and field users as a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company. This Help Desk Analyst role is based in the Hyannis, Massachusetts area and is a permanent opportunity.
How you will make an impact
– Contribute IT support for productivity software, operating systems, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Provide solutions and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Identify recurring technical issues and propose solutions to address the root of the problems
Requirements – Practical knowledge in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Working knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Prior experience with IT support ticketing systems
– Comprehension of basic networking concepts
– Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
– Solid understanding of Windows Desktop
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.